|Community Monitoring in Health Resources for the Practitioner|
Importance of Community Mobilization
• It fosters shared understanding of the health issues of the community/ neighbourhood.
• Makes the communities aware of their health related entitlements.
•Facilitates the formation of the village/ neighbourhood group / team
• Prepares village/neighbourhood health services profile.
• Develops awareness about determinants of health.
• Jointly conduct the enquiry for community monitoring
• Facilitates public sharing of the findings of the enquiry and prepare a joint action plan
• Builds ownership about public health service.