|Community Monitoring in Health Resources for the Practitioner|
In this section we will learn about the different components that will guide us to generate evidence for community monitoring.
1. Developing the methods and instruments (TOOLS), report card
2. Addressing issues of inclusion, representation and validity of information
3. Consolidating the evidence into a report
4. Conducting the enquiry: Generating evidence from experience
5. Collation and analysis: Making the report card
6. Adverse outcomes – Issues for documentation